- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to phase out all other projects apart from its Mars-colonizing ‘BFR’ (‘Big F**king Rocket’).
- Can SpaceX afford its new Mars rocket – an will there be a market for it?
- The ’60s Soviet satellite that crashed in Wisconsin.
- Some UFO sightings and mysterious booms may be the secret SR-72 ‘son of Blackbird’ spy plane.
- Why did the Tasmanian Tiger disappear from mainland Australia 3000 years ago?
- ROUS (Rodents of Unusual Size) have been discovered in the Solomon Islands.
- How scientists are piecing together the story of ancient Americans.
- Tonga was once the heart of a mighty trading empire that stretched 500,000 square kilometres across the Pacific.
- What NASA’s Golden Record taught me about humanity.
- The curious case of the alien in the photo and the mystery that took years to solve.
- U.S. pulls its diplomats from Cuba over mysterious ‘sonic’ attack.
- Russians spot ‘wiggly-tailed UFO‘ – but it’s actually something far scarier.
- A remembrance of Raymond Buckland, giant of modern witchcraft, who passed away last week aged 83.
- How ‘aliens’ are perceived and what ‘they’ represent, according to native North Americans.
- Astronauts to flat-Earther rapper B.o.B: “We’ve seen the curvature of the Earth.”
- Deep Purple’s “Smoke on Water” one of the first two songs to be encoded into the very fabric of life via DNA editing.
- DNA test results are in for the 3-fingered Peruvian ‘alien mummies’ and they appear to be….human. Cue astonished gasps, because none of us saw that coming, amirite?
Quote of the Day:
It’s 2017. We should have a lunar base by now.