- It from Bit: Is the universe a cellular automaton?
- Tech billionaire donates $200million to university for the study and teaching of homeopathy and integrative medicine.
- What to expect from Elon Musk’s Mars colonization update this week.
- The perils of letting machines into the hive mind.
- When you split a brain, do you split the person?
- Controversial ‘head transplant’ doctor claims success in animal experiments…but his peers are skeptical. (Warning: experiments on animals)
- UFO sighting at the Calbuco volcanic eruption?
- Beyond the veil: my near-death experience.
- The ancient mnemonic techniques that build a palace of memory.
- Lakes of mercury and human sacrifices – after 1,800 years, Teotihuacan reveals its treasures.
- Archaeologists discover Mayan king’s 1000-year-old tomb beneath palace.
- Demystifying crop circles makes them no less amazing.
- How superstition and myths affect animal conservation.
- An iceberg four times the size of Manhattan has broken off a glacier in Antarctica.
- Could evaporation be the next big thing in renewable energy?
- Mystery landforms appearing in Siberia have experts baffled.
Thanks Cass and Anomalist News.
Quote of the Day:
I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones.