- Mathematical formula predicts global mass extinction event in 2100.
- “Violent times will come”: mysterious apocalyptic message interrupts TV broadcasts in California.
- Nibiru: How the nonsense Planet X Armageddon and Nasa fake news theories spread globally.
- Putting odds on the future of humanity.
- Revealed: how the massive stone blocks of the Great Pyramid were moved.
- Did the Romans ever conduct archaeological expeditions in search of ancient artifacts?
- ‘Ship graveyard‘ discovered under the Black Sea contains incredibly well-preserved shipwrecks.
- Sh*t a (gold) brick! Sri Lankan man arrested with nearly 1kg of gold in his rectum.
- Gravity might be created by strange flashes in the quantum realm.
- Our closest solar system may be home to a stolen star and planet.
- Canada’s best-documented UFO sighting still intrigues, 50 years on.
- Tucker Carlson talked down to a witch. She wasn’t having it.
- Scientists just discovered the first brainless animal that sleeps.
- How to win a ‘war on drugs’.
- Image(s) of the Day: Druids and pagans gather at Stonehenge for fall equinox.
Quote of the Day:
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is nnot spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter with a half-million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. . . . This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.