- Countries like yours –or mine– will not last indefinitely.
- Scientists edit DNA of human embryos for the first time in the UK.
- White cat crashes a funeral in Malaysia: Pesky petulant pussy, or potential posthumous portent?
- Report shows solar prices have already dropped to 2020 goals.
- Did an 18th-century engineer manage to build a chess-playing automaton?
- The Chicago Mothman’s popularity has gotten so big, it managed to deserve the Playboy treatment –take that, stinking Skunk Ape!
- You wanna go to the stars? You have to get rid of Capitalism.
- My conversation with the one and only Dr. Jacques Vallee made me realize the secret to the UFO question may lie in… Alchemy.
- Aaron Gulyas: “Read these UFO books before Disclosure!” –just kidding, there’ll never be such a thing 😉
- UFO researcher Kathleen Marden, niece of famous abductee Betty Hill, gave her first presentation on Great Britain.
- Linda Hamilton makes a return as Sarah Connor in the next Terminator sequel. Terminator: The franchise when EVERYBODY says “I’ll be back!”.
- The secret to cure back pain is in the brain, not on the spine.
- Last month, Chris Ryan talked to Michael Wood, former Baltimore police officer, about how the US Criminal System is endemically crooked, and the ways it could be reformed. Highly recommendable!
- Turns out the people who are pushing to perpetuate the Adam & Eve myth… are the atheists!
- ‘A Nasty Name for a Nasty Thing’: The History of C#$t. Warning: Both the C-bomb —and the anatomical part represented by it– are displayed profusely in this delicious etymological treatise…
- Red Pill of the Day: Couple hospitalized after man gets his head stuck on his wife vagina –What. The. C%$T!
Thanks to Greg and to all the people out there who were concerned about my safety. Dem Feels — I has them!
Quote of the Day:
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”