- How to predict a hostile alien invasion.
- Astronomers find stars that appear to be older than the universe.
- The man who saved the world from nuclear armageddon in 1983 has died, at age 77.
- Rev. René Laurentin, theologian who devoted his career to investigating supernatural visions, has died aged 99.
- Glitch in the Matrix: 1950s TV show featured a character named Trump who defrauded simple townsfolk with promises about a wall.
- 30 of the world’s most valuable lost treasures.
- People may have lived in Brazil more than 20,000 years ago.
- The case against civilization: did our hunter-gatherer ancestors have it better?
- Our ability to recognize letters might be hardwired into our brains.
- Hunting the Skinwalker.
- Chinese maze: Village makes giant tech-code from trees.
- Five ways technology can read your mind – and what it’s good for.
- Your next new best friend might be a robot.
- Glowing slinky-like ‘creature’ discovered off Australian coast is actually a mass of squid eggs.
Quote of the Day:
When we were kids, we were all afraid of the dark. And when we grew up we weren’t afraid anymore, but it’s funny how a big lie can make us all kids again.