- A group called ‘Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence’ (METI) are about to step up the call to E.T..
- Let’s talk about the reports and theories circulating about what crashed near Area 51.
- What caused the mysterious lights in the night sky after Mexico’s earthquake? (See our original post, with video, for context.)
- NASA’s Curiosity rover captures spectacular images as it climbs toward a mysterious outcrop.
- Asteroid mining is our best hope for colonizing Mars.
- The great nutrient collapse: the atmosphere is literallying changing the food we eat, for the worse…and almost nobody is paying attention.
- Do microbes trigger Alzheimer’s Disease?
- The case of a brain-damaging ‘sonic weapon’ in Cuba is only getting stranger and scarier.
- The men who believe they are the second coming of Christ.
- Biblical prophecy says the world will end on September 23rd, claim Christian numerologists.
- It’s all very fuzzy: Dogman, Bigfoot, and the scent of paranormalia at CryptidCon.
- Many people thought to be in ‘vegetative’ conditions may still be conscious.
- Forget all those warnings of the artificial intelligence apocalypse – here’s how A.I. protects us.
Quote of the Day:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself – and you are the easiest person to fool. So you have to be very careful about that. After you’ve not fooled yourself, it’s easy not to fool others. You just have to be honest in a conventional way after that.