Had a bad day? This bad?
- Near-death experiences make you a better person, apparently.
- After near-death experience, artist loses skill but mysteriously gains other abilities.
- Depression is an illness which could be treated with anti-inflammatory drugs, scientists suggest.
- How we’ll eventually control everything with our minds.
- Ancient aliens: evidence of Stephen Hawking’s claim that ‘philosophy is dead’.
- DNA analysis shows that high-ranking Viking warrior buried in an elaborate grave was a woman.
- Project Thor: US Air Force’s ‘rods from god‘ could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon, with no fallout.
- Our imaginative life today has access to the pre-linguistic, ancestral mind: rich in imagery, emotions and associations
- Two dozen religious leaders will eat magic mushrooms…FOR SCIENCE!
- Wardenclyffe Tower: the dream that sank Nikola Tesla.
- Why are the building blocks of life found on comets?
- New Tasmanian Tiger sighting caught on video.
- Human fire management may date back 40,000 years.
- Secret Antarctic ice caves could hide unknown species. Hoping for an Alien vs Predator scenario personally…
- Image(s) of the Day: Antarctic aurorae.
Quote of the Day:
The more a thing tends to be permanent, the more it tends to be lifeless.