- Earthquake lights observed during Mexico’s 8.2 tremor last week.
- The Moon is full of money.
- Should we embrace an enhanced future through transhumanism?
- Mysticism, Noah, giant humans and rudely-shaped rocks: why 17th century palaeontology is worth revisiting.
- The Voynich Manuscript has finally been decoded! Or has it…?
- How aliens we’ve never met could help humanity escape self-destruction.
- Siberia’s ‘Doorway to the Underworld‘ is getting so big it’s uncovering ancient forests.
- New ancient Egyptian mummies discovered in tomb near Luxor.
- Secret Vatican manuscript’s mysterious purple spots decoded.
- Why don’t psychics win the lottery? Maybe because the stock market is easier money?
- Magnetic brain stimulation may quiet the ‘voices’ heard in schizophrenia.
- Why religion is not going away and science will not destroy it.
- Florida gun owners encouraged to ‘shoot the storm’ and fire their guns at Hurricane Irma.
- Katy Perry says “I want to join the Illuminati“. Katy, Katy…first rule of Illuminati club is we don’t talk about Illuminati club.
Quote of the Day:
Only the madman is absolutely sure.
Robert Anton Wilson