I think our simulation needs rebooting…
- Found: Underwater ruins hidden off the coast of Tunisia.
- ‘Britain’s Atlantis’ – the lost world at the bottom of the North Sea.
- British schoolgirl pulls 4 foot sword from lake. Pretty sure that makes her queen or something?
- Would you like to play a game? Putin says the nation that leads in A.I. “will be the ruler of the world“.
- North Korea threatens an electromagnetic pulse attack on America that could bring society to a halt.
- “There is no life after death“: scientists insist afterlife is impossible.
- Scientists find the brain area linked to hearing voices in schizophrenics.
- Unearthing the cultural landscape of the cosmos with space archaeology.
- It took these monkeys just 13 years to learn how to crack nuts.
- The parasite that allows plants to communicate with each other.
- Tiny jitters may hint at quantum collapse mechanism.
- The monster nuclear bomb that was too big to use.
- On a scale of 1 to 5, here’s how worried you should be about some of the world’s latest tech advancements.
- The rise and fall of a celebrity scientist who conned everyone on the dream of regenerative medicine.
- Huge asteroid ‘buzzes’ the Earth.
- Has the ‘alien megastructure’ star mystery finally been solved?
- Alien invasion? Bristol locals capture eerie footage of UFOs flying over the city.
- Video of the Day: Watch the Moon eat the Sun in this amazing 4K footage of the eclipse (full-screen a must).
Quote of the Day:
Anything is a UFO if you’re bad at identifying flying objects.