- “Las Vegas as a Psychokinesis Laboratory”, by Joseph Gallenberger.
- “Human Singularities”, by Michael Grosso.
- “La Madonna dell’UFO”, by Jeffrey Kripal.
- “In Honor of a True Scientist”, a book review by Peter Sturrock of Thomas Gold’s Taking the Back off the Watch: A Personal Memoir.
- “Keyhole Epistomology”, by Mel Acheson.
Grab the free PDF of EdgeScience 31 from the SSE website, or purchase a printed copy from MagCloud for just $4.95. Please consider a small donation to help the EdgeScience team continue with this excellent publication – and join the SSE if you want to keep up with the latest academic research into the ‘edgier’ areas of science.