If you’re doing it tough, please hang in there. It gets funkier…
- Remains of Chinese laborers found interred on a Peruvian pyramid.
- Tests are being conducted on a controversial 3-fingered ‘alien mummy’ baby.
- The history of brainwashing is a red flag for techno-therapy.
- New Netflix show Wormwood tells the “true story of the CIA, LSD, mind control, and the death of a family man“.
- The case for cosmic pantheism.
- We need to shift the conversation around artifical intelligence before Elon Musk dooms us all.
- Is the ‘alien megastructure’ around Tabby’s Star actually a ringed gas giant?
- NASA’s next mission to Mars will probe the Red Planet’s deep interior. Not looking forward to the following mission to Uranus.
- Man creates device that can detect explosives and cancer cells by fusing live neurons from mice stem cells into a silicon chip.
- ‘Sea dragon‘ fossil is largest on record.
- Eclipse watchers in California reportedly put sunscreen on their eyeballs.
- Live gecko found inside man’s ear.
- The eerie world of Bigfoot sound recordings.
- The lost origins of playing-card symbols.
Quote of the Day:
I’m a guy that lives with a lot of questions. I say “What’s out there?”, and I try to resolve that. And I never can…and so I live with a lot of questions.
And I find that entertaining… If my life were to end tomorrow, it would be fulfilled in that manner. I would say, “The questions have been terrific.”