- 3700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths. (Note: plenty of mathematicians disagree.)
- Ice Age predators found alongside oldest human in Americas.
- Hidden history researcher Graham Hancock back from the ‘gates of death’ after serious medical issue.
- If horror movies got exorcism right, we might all be possessed.
- Falsely accused of Satanic horrors, a couple spent 21 years in prison – now they’re owed millions.
- Psychedelic chemical found in magic mushrooms may be there because it acts as an insect repellent.
- How humans will finally reach interstellar space.
- “I witnessed a terrorist attack…then the conspiracy theories began.”
- At least conspiracy theorists love Taylor Swift’s new single.
- This animated globe showing animal migration routes is mesmerizing.
- Image of the Day: Behold, the surface of Antares.
Quote of the Day:
You’re a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made from stardust, what do you have to be scared of?