- What’s this? Oh just a spacecraft passing in front of the Sun during an eclipse.
- The argument against terraforming Mars.
- NASA wants to stop the Yellowstone ‘doomsday supervolcano’ by stealing its heat.
- Killer robots: experts warn of ‘third revolution in warfare’.
- Reports of Cuba’s deafening ‘covert sonic device‘ are only getting stranger.
- Art collector and auction house Christie’s fight seizure of alleged looted antiquities sold for $12million.
- Was an eclipse over Amarna the beginning of the end for Pharaoh Akhenaten?
- Australia just got a giant prehistoric squid tattoo.
- This man searched for the Yeti for 60 years – and found it.
- Science fiction author Brian Aldiss has passed away at age 92.
- Watching the eclipse at a town once visited by aliens.
- Pagans embrace the eclipse.
- Eclipse crop circle?
- Image(s) of the Day: Stare all you want at these eclipse photos without hurting your eyes.
Quote of the Day:
Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is manmade and can be removed by the actions of human beings.