There may be one or two eclipse links in the news today (sorry, it’s wall-to-wall out there)…
- The eclipse conspiracy.
- Eclipse of reason: why do people disbelieve scientists?
- Is the solar eclipse a message from God?
- When the dragon ate the Sun: how ancient people interpreted solar eclipses.
- Taking acid during a lunar eclipse…for science!
- Avert your eyes: eclipse-viewing is taboo in Navajo culture.
- The eclipse’s effects on animals will be wild.
- Watching animals watch the eclipse.
- Stonehenge: Facts and theories about the mysterious monument.
- Mexico City fishermen fight to save Aztec floating gardens.
- Will we ever know what dark matter is?
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- A strange history of real zombie encounters.
- Are octopuses smart?
- Can dogs smell their ‘reflections’?
- Image of the Day: Combine your love of both eclipse and sasquatch hunting with this handy map.
Quote of the Day:
The scientist who would explore the topic of consciousness must be willing to risk being transformed in the process of exploration.