Things that keep me awake at night: Is 8th of August celebrated by white supremacists like 20th of April is by stoners?
- The never-ending search for UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence.
- What happens next if we find proof of space aliens?
- Can a living creature be as big as a galaxy?
- Ancient Egyptian pharaoh may be the first known ‘giant’.
- Secret room discovered in the Great Pyramid?
- Peering through the sands of time: searching for the origins of ‘space archaeology’.
- Life-extension treatments should be for everybody. But how?
- The ‘miracle’ of the hypnotized pigeons.
- Invisibility cloak takes one step closer to revealing itself. Shouldn’t that headline read ‘one step closer to disappearing’?
- The mischievous ‘ghost hoaxers‘ of 19th century Australia. Crikey!
- To stop global warming, should humanity dim the sky?
- This simple philosophical puzzle shows how difficult it is to actually know something.
- Living among ruins of ancient civilisations, one is awakened to the concept of the deep future.
- How come we don’t make major religions anymore?
Quote of the Day:
Evil tends to triumph over good because nasty people are more assertive than nice ones; that’s our essential design flaw.