We’ve got all your elongation curiosity covered in today’s news. Well, most of it…
- 2000-year-old toddler skeleton with elongated skull unearthed in Crimea.
- The racism behind ‘alien mummy’ hoaxes.
- Related story from the Grail archives: Investigating the Nazca ‘alien mummy’.
- Sorry, that ancient Mesopotamian ‘finger spinner’ is actually a weapon used for cracking skulls.
- Fit for a king: Tutankhamun’s camping bed was an ancient marvel.
- Ancient statue unearthed at Cambodia’s Angkor temple complex.
- Aliens in our midst.
- Are UFO abductees being secretly watched?
- Losing my ufology? On faith, strange beliefs and quasi-religions.
- From the Enlightenment to the Dark Ages: How ‘new atheism’ slid into the alt-right.
- The tantalizing mystery of the Toynbee Tiles.
- The infertility crisis is beyond doubt. Now scientists must find the cause.
- Are humans to blame for the disappearance of Earth’s fantastic beasts?
- Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease found in chimpanzees for the first time.
- Did the first flower look like this?
- If I teleport from Mars, does the original me get destroyed?
- A new explanation for one of the strangest occurrences in nature: ball lightning.
- Jet lightning! Rarely seen ‘gigantic jets’ spotted by cloud camera.
- Better business through sci-fi.
- Image(s) of the Day: Astronomy photographer of the year 2017.
Quote of the Day:
Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates: At the first gate, ask yourself “Is is true?” At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?” At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?