Meatspace children are terrifying…
- NASA will get to test its planetary defense system way sooner than we thought.
- DARPA wants to build a BS detector for science. Better make sure it goes to 11…
- Stagnant super-civilizations and interstellar travel.
- Strange ‘rocks’ found in Mars-like terrain by robotics team turn out to be fossils Now if we can just do the same in actual Mars terrain, that would be cool.
- Hall of Records? Researchers say the Great Sphinx is older than believed – and it ‘guards’ a hidden chamber.
- Dark Ages fort built by mysterious ‘painted people’ found in Scotland.
- Did the Romans ever conduct archaeological expeditions in search of ancient artifacts?
- Will President Trump allow the last of the JFK assassination documents to be released later this year?
- Near-death experiences have a freakish amount in common.
- Ketamine has ‘truly remarkable effect‘ on depression and is effective in elderly patients, scientists say.
- Whatever happened to the New Atheists?
- Mysterious Metatron’s cube crop circle found.
- Who invented zero?
- Freaky new sea snake has a terrifying hunting strategy.
- Will bringing back the woolly mammoth save humanity from itself?
Quote of the Day:
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson