- Are abnormalities in the inner ear the reason why people have out-of-body experiences?
- The truth is out there! Unfortunately, we’re stuck down here.
- Why look for aliens is good for society (even if there aren’t any).
- Were meteorites the original gods worshipped by ancient people (and were the Egyptian pyramids modeled on them)?
- Will Trump put a man on Mars? If we nominate Robert Mueller as the astronaut, I reckon the rocket blasts off by the weekend.
- Building blocks of alien cells found on Saturn’s largest moon.
- The fascist history of de-extinction: the Nazis weren’t too concerned with the consequences of bringing back extinct species.
- Chicago’s ‘Mothman’ stories are good paranormal entertainment.
- New research shows we shouldn’t fear death.
- Do all people experience similar near-death experiences (NDEs)?
- Reality enchanted: the psychedelic renaissance.
- Organised skepticism has an entitled boys problem.
- Is electromagnetic sensitivity a real illness?
- The ultimate ‘blindsight’: flatworms can still ‘see’ even after being decapitated.
Quote of the Day:
There is no shorter way of disposing of any thing
than to deny or disbelieve it.