- Distant satellite interference, not alien communication, found to be source of peculiar ‘signals’ from a nearby red dwarf star.
- Is the universe conscious? The strange similarity between neuron and galaxy networks.
- Sunday’s new moon has started the countdown to the Great America Eclipse.
- Old NASA computers and tapes found in dead man’s basement.
- China seeks glimpse of citizens’ future with crime-predicting AI.
- Wrestling with the arguments for and against sending messages to aliens.
- Here’s the truth behind that strange ‘morphing’ UFO spotted over Cornwall.
- Scientist claims he’s solved the Bermuda Triangle mystery.
- ‘Fidget spinner’ crop circle found in England.
- Elderly female yoga practitioners found to have greater cortical thickness in brain areas associated with attention and memory.
- Humpback whales remix their old songs.
- Five comic book superpowers that really exist in animals.
- The enigmatic and undeciphered Voynich Manuscript is unlikely to be a hoax.
- Video of the Day: “Thank you biped…may the blessings of Cthulhu be upon you.”
Quote of the Day:
The further a society moves from the truth, the more it will hate people that speak it.