Accept no imitations, the Daily Grail is the go-to-source for fringe news:
- The U.S. Army funded astral projection and hypnosis research in the 80s.
- Is déjà vu caused by parallel universe versions of yourself crossing over and influencing your life?
- Related story from our archives: Are we ‘remembering’ other universes?
- Are pulsars actually alien navigation beacons used as a ‘galactic positioning system’ by E.T.?
- No-one is just an empty meat suit (probably): why do only 10-20% of near-death patients report an NDE?
- Massive two-ton fish species discovered after four year search. Hope for Bigfoot hunters yet?
- Photo of mystery Scottish cryptid didn’t stump cryptozoologists for long.
- A sea cave in Indonesia contains a 5000-year record of tsunamis.
- Your brain doesn’t contain memories. It is memories.
- Wearable tech that gives computer vision to the blind.
- Tutankhamun’s beautiful scarab brooch was born of a cometary strike 28 million years ago.
- Related story from our archives: King Tut was buried with a dagger of ‘extraterrestrial origin’.
- Why do the English like carving giant horses into their hillsides?
- Pigs are smart, and sensitive. How can we justify killing them for food.
- Video of the Day: Spaceship Earth is a magical thing.
Quote of the Day:
If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.