TFW Google Maps trips balls…
- The search for extraterrestrial artifacts.
- Planet Nine? ‘Extreme’ objects hint at more evidence of possible unseen world.
- The strange radio signals coming from a nearby star.
- Researchers have several leading hypotheses for what’s generating the signals from a nearby red dwarf star — but alien communication isn’t among them.
- Selling sex: Wonder Woman and the ancient fantasy of hot lady warriors.
- Scientists journey to the world’s ‘lost’ 8th continent.
- Cyclops and dragon tongues: how real fossils inspired giant myths.
- Is life the mechanism through which universes reproduce and evolve?
- Lawbreaking particles may point to a previously unknown force in the universe.
- Dark matter might clump together to form planets.
- Where did time come from, and why does it seem to flow?
- Welcome to the Person of Interest future: Police body cams will soon use AI to find missing people.
- What an artificial intelligence researcher fears about AI.
- AI’s are talking to each other in languages humans can’t understand – should we stop them?
- Robot cop found face-down in office-block fountain.
- Russian pyramid orbiting the Earth is now the second-brightest object in the night sky.
- The village where every year the sky ‘rains fish’.
- Video of the Day: US Congressman asks NASA panel if there could have been a civilization on Mars “thousands of years ago”.
Quote of the Day:
If hallucination is a kind of uncontrolled perception, then perception is a kind of hallucination. In fact, we’re hallucinating all the time, including right now. It’s just that when we agree about our hallucinations…we call that reality.