Plenty of frickin’ lasers in today’s news!
- Arks of the apocalypse: scientists are racing to build repositories around the world preserving everything from seeds to mammal milk.
- We may have cracked the mystery of Stonehenge.
- The labyrinths of Troy.
- The mysterious power of near-death experiences.
- An investigative journalist discusses her research on UFOs.
- How the internet deciphered a fake alien message.
- The strange radio signals coming from a nearby star.
- SETI switches approach, and goes searching for lasers.
- The coming laser wars?
- Scientists have successfully reanimated cryogenically suspended fish…using lasers.
- Is dark matter actually real?
- The cosmic dance of three dead stars could break relativity.
- Should we make robots able to feel pain?
- Elon Musk discusses how our cars will drive us – and how AI could threaten us – by 2037.
- Video of the Day: Float like a birdifly…
Quote of the Day:
I have exposure to the very cutting edge AI, and I think people should be really concerned about it.