- Are we altruistic and selfless because parasitic microbes manipulate us to help each other?
- New tunnel discovered under ancient Pyramid of the Moon at Teotihuacán.
- Ancient stone monuments may have been used for mysterious moonlit ceremonies, say archaeologists.
- ‘Beyond coincidence’: When three presidents died on the Fourth of July, Americans saw the work of God.
- How worried should we be about a real life ‘geostorm’?
- The uninhabitable Earth: Famine, economic collapse, a sun that cooks us – climate change is set to wreak havoc, and earlier than you think.
- Are we really as doomed as that last link says?
- Why are we still debating genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
- The Vatican sees no problem with GMOs: they’re allowed in communion bread…but apparently the body of Christ was not gluten-free.
- Golden Dawn leaders count tragic cost of magically protecting Donald Trump.
- Music of the mind: a stunning string quartet created through brainwaves
- This wearable MRI device could help us read minds.
- Inside China’s supermassive alien-searching radio dish.
- Image of the Day: The Great Wall may not actually be visible from space…but space is definitely visible from the Great Wall.
Quote of the Day:
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
H. L. Mencken