- Religious leaders get high on magic mushrooms ingredient, for science.
- What happens during a near-death experience?
- Investigating the ‘electrosensitive brain‘.
- These twin autistic sisters with prodigious memory were once almost killed by their mother: the Rainman Twins.
- Another possible explanation for the ‘alien megastructure’ star, KIC 8462852.
- SETI scientist Jill Tarter never found aliens…but her successors might.
- Archaeologists put sound back into a previously silent past.
- What newly-discovered ancient civilizations can teach us: a Q&A with Robert Schoch.
- The sun is getting quiet and that could be bad news for Earth.
- Stephen Hawking says Earth could become a hothouse planet like Venus.
- The Black Death may have had a surprising effect on the environment.
- The strange case of Venus’s atmosphere.
- Winston Churchill’s audacious plan to build an aircraft carrier out of ice.
- Does this photo prove Amelia Earhart survived her final flight? (autoplay video warning)
Quote of the Day:
Do not just slay your demons. Dissect them and find what they’ve been feeding on.
‘The Man Frozen in Time’