Happy birthday Murica!
- A stressed, sleep-deprived couple accidentally invented the modern alien abduction phenomenon. Oh really?
- Sensemaking: the inside story of how U.S. Marines are using ‘ESP’ to weaponise intuition.
- Request for secret British UFO files set off a mole hunt in the UK Ministry of Defence.
- Is there a sequel to Close Encounters of the Third Kind coming?
- The strangest (and second-strangest) star in the galaxy.
- Hints of extra dimensions in gravitational waves?
- Why people with brain implants are afraid to go through automatic doors.
- Protons are lighter than previously thought, which may solve a big puzzle.
- Was pink once associated with boys, not girls?
- Collapse of the European ice sheet 10,000 years ago caused chaos.
- 300-foot-wide ancient altar excavated in China.
- Return of the grotesque.
- Beyond cannibalism: the true story of the Donner Party.
Quote of the Day:
Every day you rearrange atoms and electrons into hope, love, fear and desire, without even trying. Stop looking outside yourself for magic.