- Greetings E.T. – please don’t murder us. The dangers of Active SETI.
- Solving the mystery of whose laughter was sent out into the cosmos on the Golden Record.
- Expert testimony suggests we may be on the cusp of radical advances in space propulsion technology.
- Planet 9? Planet 10? Planet X?
- The unbearable weirdness of CRISPR.
- What is happening in your body during acupuncture?
- ‘Mind reading’ technology decodes complex thoughts.
- Trees that talk: the bizarre world of plant communication.
- Anomalies at the Skinwalker Ranch – active deception?
- Want to transcribe rare magical manuscripts during your lunch break?
- Billionaire PayPal founder Peter Thiel ‘bankrolls woolly mammoth resurrection project‘.
- Large-scale study shows that neonicotinoid pesticides harm bee populations.
- Murder ducks.
- Tower of human skulls found by archaeologists in Mexico throws Aztec history into doubt.
Quote of the Day:
The adoption of a technologically advanced lifestyle might be effectively simultaneous with extinction. First you invent radio, then you invent technologies capable of destroying all life on your planet and shortly thereafter you push the button and your civilization goes dark.