- Avebury stone circle was actually once a ‘weird’ square, archaeologists find.
- Restoration of the Valley Temple at Giza is underway.
- Explore the timeless world of voudou, deep within the caves of Haiti.
- Cockatoos make drumsticks, then play them, to attract mates.
- Humanity is nothing more than a microscopic blip in the universe. But does that really mean we are insignificant?
- Scientists push back against controversial paper claiming a limit to human lifespans.
- Iceland’s pioneering treatment for human wounds is…fish skin.
- This tick can make you allergic to meat with just one bite.
- Study finds hackers could use brainwaves to steal passwords.
- Drones can see through walls in 3D using wifi signals.
- InfoWars segment suggests NASA is running a child slave colony on Mars. Sounds legit.
- Fake news? You ain’t seen nothing yet – generating convincing audio and video of fake events.
- Rob Lowe says he was almost killed by a Bigfoot.
- The latest Rune Soup podcast features parapsychologist George P. Hansen, author of the seminal The Trickster and the Paranormal.
- Image of the Day: Mars in 4K.
Quote of the Day:
Everything is dumb right now. From nose to tail, we have become the dumbest, saddest pig at the county fair. Historians will not refer to this period as THE DARK AGES, but rather, THE DUMB AGES