- Solar System survey casts doubt on mysterious ‘Planet 9’.
- Is human hibernation a possibility for long duration spaceflight?
- British Ministry of Defence finally releases its last batch of secret UFO files.
- U.S. lawmakers push for creation of Pentagon ‘Space Corps‘.
- The challenge of fighting mistrust in science.
- Christians and witches are waging spiritual war over Donald Trump. (Featuring our buddy Michael Hughes!)
- The five best books for truly understanding magick and the occult.
- The occult roots of modernism.
- The EPA just quietly approved Monsanto’s new genetic-engineering technology, which will use RNA interference to kill insect pests. Nothing to worry about I’m sure…
- Yellowstone supervolcano hit by a swarm of more than 400 earthquakes in just one week. Nothing to worry about I’m sure…
- Do giraffes get struck by lightning more than other animals?
- It’s possible to keep Schrodinger’s cat alive without ever opening the box.
- Archaeologists unearth mythical ‘City of Giants‘ in Ethiopia.
- 5000-year-old ‘billboard’ of hieroglyphs contains a cosmic message.
- Image(s) of the Day: A visual guide to solar eclipses recorded throughout history.
Quote of the Day:
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.