- A mysterious Mars-sized object could be hiding at the edge of our Solar System.
- Elon Musk is accumulating assets purely to fund his dream of colonizing Mars.
- Strange Peruvian pyramid has link to solar eclipses.
- Experts warn that Earth is overdue for a catastrophic asteroid impact.
- 70 years ago tomorrow, Kenneth Arnold saw a bunch of ‘flying saucers’ and sparked the UFO age.
- New UK UFO files released, but are not accessible online. Presumably they’re on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard’.
- Amazon envisions giant drone ‘hives’ in cities to speed delivery.
- Scientists can erase specific memories from a snail’s brain.
- Declaration of innocence in controversial ‘Satanic day care’ case.
- Occult war: Thousands of witches cast spell against Donald Trump, and in response Christians and Jews step in with prayers to defend their Beloved and Respected Leader.
- Cutting edge technology reveals new insights into 3000-year-old prosthetic toe.
- Thief makes off with famous shriveled toe used to make cocktail in Yukon bar. (*quietly ponders whether the toe was 3000 years old*)
- Dad bikes 1400 miles to hear deceased daughter’s heartbeat on Father’s Day.
Quote of the Day:
Somehow, the universe has engineered not only its own self-awareness, but its own self-comprehension. It is hard to see this astonishing property of (at least some) living organisms as an accidental and incidental by-product of physics, a lucky fluke of biological evolution.