Seems I was a bit cock-eyed when gathering the news briefs today…
- Is this ‘Temple of Fertility’ in Peru really a giant collection of stone penises, or are they actually magic mushrooms?
- On the other hand, this Indian tantric root being sold online is actually dried lizard penis.
- And this is definitely a freaky deep sea creature from Australia – but it’s hard not to say it’s a penis.
- NASA wants to probe Uranus in search of gas. Relax, I am reliably informed there are no penises involved in this story.
- Stolen brain of one of Italy’s most revered saints found in a teapot.
- DNA found at archaeological sites reveals the origins of our domestic cat are in the Near East and ancient Egypt.
- The History Channel is finally telling the stunning secret story of the war on drugs.
- Is the Universe conscious?
- This is what happens when you teach an A.I. to name guinea pigs.
- The Large Hadron Collider is back up and running – but is there nothing left to discover in physics?
- Fixing a heart attack by injecting plant-like creatures into the heart.
- New Age ‘star’ Sean David Morton convicted of fraud – and then didn’t turn up for sentencing.
- New MJ-12 documents surface in the UFO community, but it’s the same old story.
- Video of the Day: A new way of seeing the Apollo Moon missions.
Quote of the Day:
Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall.