Stop pushing those pedals and have a lie down…
- Canada legalizes witchcraft.
- Woodcuts and witches: How the rise of the mass-produced woodcut helped forge the archetype of the broom-riding crone.
- Why skeptics will never accept the existence of psi.
- How consumerism created Bigfoot.
- Family offers £50,000 for nanny to look after children in ‘haunted’ house.
- China shatters ‘spooky action at a distance’ record, preps for quantum internet.
- Why we should look for alien megastructures around pulsars.
- The imagineers of war: the untold story of DARPA, the Pentagon agency that changed the world.
- What happens to fiction when our worst climate nightmares start coming true?
- The shocking doomsday maps of the world and the billionaire escape plans.
- Why doesn’t Neil deGrasse Tyson just shut up?
- A Polynesian canoe is about to complete a circumnavigation of the globe.
- Incredible new 3500-year-old Chavin-style friezes discovered at central site in Lima.
- Image of the Day: The road to ancient Egypt.
Quote of the Day:
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.
George W. Bush