- fAIth: Why is the language of avid believers in artificial intelligence so eerily religious?
- We are less than two decades away from finding alien life, says astronomer.
- The mind-boggling math that (maybe) mapped the brain in 11 dimensions.
- How can you remember clearly a murder you didn’t commit? Convicted killers exonerated by DNA evidence sometimes do.
- Being a better conspiracy theorist.
- Bird caught in amber 100 million years ago is best ever found.
- Were Africans the first Americans?
- An Aztec temple emerges from the ground in the heart of Mexico City.
- Even if a new drug proves to prolong human life, it won’t receive regulatory approval from the FDA unless aging is reclassified as a treatable medical condition.
- The impossible mathematics of the real world.
- Worm grows two heads in space, surprising scientists. We can only hope they named it ‘Zaphod’.
- No, Earth is not in the middle of a sixth mass extinction.
- Image of the Day: The (recovered) rockets that took humanity to the Moon.
Thanks to @djp1974.
Quote of the Day:
We have to remember that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.