- The Nazis as occult masters? It’s a good story, but not history.
- The New Gods – how modern paganism has drawn from science fiction and fantasy literature.
- Mysterious ‘fire’ monument in England predates Stonehenge by 800 years.
- Forget garden gnomes: back in the 18th century, wealthy people hired real people to live as druids in their garden.
- Zahi Hawass to write history of ancient Egypt encyclopedia. I’m assuming there’ll be a full chapter on himself.
- Was the legendary ‘Wow!’ signal just caused by a comet, rather than an extraterrestrial civilization?
- Our galactic neighbourhood is located in a giant gaping void in the universe.
- The number of UFO sightings in 2016 was higher than 2015 by more than a thousand.
- Another two moons of Jupiter discovered (it now officially has 69 of them).
- These scientists think mushrooms might have superpowers.
- Bald men in Mozambique warned they could be in danger of being decapitated due to superstitious belief that their heads contain gold.
- The new paranoia.
- Japan to launch self-navigating cargo ships by 2025.
- CRISPR DNA editing can cause hundreds of off-target mutations.
- Man freed from prison after finding his doppelganger.
- China just built the world’s biggest floating solar panel field – on a lake formed by the collapse of abandoned coal mines.
Quote of the Day:
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.