- Government’s psychic research may have resulted from a misunderstanding of Middle School math.
- Happy anniversary remote viewing.
- We need to talk about the power of A.I. to manipulate humans.
- People who are more social have similar gut microbes.
- Saint’s preserved brain stolen from Italian basilica. Does that mean the church has lost its mind?
- This mask is among the oldest human-made metal objects in South America.
- NASA can’t explain what made this strange deep hole on Mars.
- Earth faces an increased risk of being hit by an asteroid, astronomers warn after new discovery.
- Google Balloons may be behind string of Idaho UFO sightings.
- Badger odour to be used in attempt to lure thylacines in Australian search.
- Cults are exploitative, weird groups with strange beliefs and practices – so what about regular religions then?
Quote of the Day:
Do anything, but let it produce joy.