- NASA announces new project that will touch the Sun. Whoever didn’t name this probe ‘Disaster Area’ or ‘Hotblack Desiato’ needs to be fired, stat.
- Tech leaders say you could be storing data in your DNA within ten years.
- Experts predict when artificial intelligence will exceed human performance.
- When will robots deserve human rights?
- Inflatable space habitat created by E.T. believer Robert Bigelow passes its first major test.
- Dirt may have a microbiome that acts as an antidepressant.
- Despite the progress of humanity, the end of the world is a growth industry. Why?
- History at risk: 20,000 archaeological sites threatened by conflict.
- The mysteries of a rare, 18th century Native American map.
- Who killed Oetzi the Iceman? Italy reopens coldest of cases.
- Herbal tea linked to man’s psychosis.
- Earth is an alien planet: Cuttlefish disguise themselves as crabs to catch prey.
- Scientists just solved the strange case of pine trees that always lean toward the equator.
Thanks to Anomalist News.
Quote of the Day:
It has become more and more obvious that there is one political party in America, and that is The Business Party.