- “Why Would a Journalist Investigate the Paranormal?”, by Leslie Kean.
- “Baffling Physical Phenomena: Differences in the Phenomenology of Some Famous Physical Mediums”, by Erlendur Haraldsson.
- “Photographing Spiritualism”, by Shannon Taggart.
- “Is Cryptozoology Just a Pseudoscience?”, by Paul LeBlond.
- A review by John Alexander of ESP Wars East & West: An Account of the Military Use of Psychic Espionage as Narrated by the Key Russian and American Players.
Grab the free PDF of EdgeScience 30 from the SSE website, or purchase a printed copy from MagCloud for just $4.95. Please consider a small donation to help the EdgeScience team continue with this excellent publication, via the link on the right-side of the webpage. And join the SSE if you want to keep up with the latest academic research into the ‘edgier’ areas of science.