- Billionaire businessman Bob Bigelow tells 60 Minutes there is “an existing extraterrestrial presence on Earth“.
- The professional UFO skeptic who believed in aliens. Vice profiles Dr. J. Allen Hynek.
- Rings and asteroids may explain away the ‘alien megastructure’ star.
- Ancient Egyptians are more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim.
- Newly-translated samurai accounts may corroborate long-dismissed story of Australian convict pirates in Japan in 1830.
- Are flat-Earthers on the level?
- Are reason and rational thought dangerous?
- Is a spider web part of the spider’s mind?
- My déjà vu is so bad I can’t tell what’s real.
- Eight genetic mutations that can give you superpowers.
- A tumour with teeth has been discovered in a Gothic graveyard.
- In Germany you can now get blessed by a robot priest.
- Healing pyramid in Russia destroyed by major storm.
- Renewable energy generation in the U.S. dramatically exceeds 2012 predictions.
- Video of the Day: Snake regurgitates another living snake. Would that be a reverse ouroboros?
Thanks to Cult of Weird.
Quote of the Day:
I put things in probabilities, not absolutes… My only originality lies in applying this zetetic attitude outside the hardest of the hard sciences, physics, to softer sciences and then to non-sciences like politics, ideology, jury verdicts and, of course, conspiracy theory.
Robert Anton Wilson