- Beyond the veil: synchronicity and near-death experiences.
- Did Dutch hordes kill off the early Britons who started Stonehenge?
- Traces of some of South America’s earliest people found under ancient dirt pyramid.
- Is this mummified monk who disappeared from a Chinese village 22 years ago the body in the Buddha?
- This study uncovered 23 common words that appear to have survived from a 15,000-year-old mother language.
- Rice was first grown at least 9400 years ago.
- Busting myths of European racial purity.
- Jewel wasps are neurosurgeons who zombify cockroaches so their babies can eat them from the inside out.
- We need a ‘cunning idea’ to make time travel a scientific reality.
- The annual Taurids meteor shower is hiding asteroids that could wipe out entire continents, experts warn.
- New research improves tsunami detection by keeping any eye on changes in the sky.
- Unexplained roaring noises terrify Nottingham, England.
- Anti-AI earpiece warns you if a machine is impersonating a person.
Quote of the Day:
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.