Memo: remember to take more memos…
- Does dark matter harbor life?
- Have astronomers found evidence of parallel universes?
- Volcano telescope will look for alien heat signatures.
- Finding alien megastructures around nearby pulsars.
- The mystery of the 2000-year-old iron beads from space.
- 115 years ago today divers found a 2000-year-old computer that has changed our understanding of human history.
- Burial chamber of princess possibly found in ancient Egyptian pyramid.
- Pakistan’s ancient Mohenjo Daro ruins could disappear due to neglect.
- Two 2500-year-old Phoenician boats found on the coast of Spain give incredible insights into ancient maritime traders.
- Shocking discovery shows ancient Koreans were sacrificed for building project.
- Researchers document document climate instability over the past 720,000 years.
- Earth’s magnetic field is about to flip – and a ‘giant lava lamp’ in Earth’s core is the driving force. (Autoplay video warning)
- Why do we crave the awful futures of apocalyptic fiction?
- Chupacabra blaed for mysterious animal deaths in Honduras.
- Can plants hear?
- Plants ‘call 911‘ to help their neighbours.
Quote of the Day:
We are the children of concrete and steel.
Living Colour, “Type“