- There are ancient diseases hidden in ice, and they are waking up. Real life instances of a new genre we like to call climatological horror.
- Here’s how an asteroid impact would kill you.
- DARPA splurges $50million to help spies upload information to their brains ‘Matrix’ style.
- Pre-conscious humans may have been like the ‘Borg’.
- Have these researchers discovered the brain’s essential function?
- Searching for ancient technological artifacts in our own solar system.
- Martian colony could be 3D-printed with new technology.
- Under pressure financially? Never fear, check your property portfolio: you’re a part-owner of the Moon and stars.
- Universal basic income isn’t just a nice idea – it’s a birthright.
- Pew Research Foundation finds that artificial intelligence threatens the future of capitalism. They say that like it’s a bad thing…
- Plutocrats are manipulating elections using big data and social media.
- Coins may date Shroud of Turin to first century.
- Ancient tomb with ‘Blue Monster’ mural discovered in China.
- The penguins that would not explode.
- Short vs long dreams: are there differences in content?
Quote of the Day:
Fascism arose in Europe [in the 1930s] with the help of enormous corporations.