- We still haven’t heard from aliens – here’s why we might never.
- Dwarf planetary systems will transform the hunt for alien life.
- Morning glory seeds are tough enough to survive an interplanetary trip – adding to the evidence that panspermia is not only possible, “but absolutely inevitable”.
- Are entangled particles connected via an undetected dimension?
- Why string theory is still not even wrong.
- 400 people microdosed LSD for a month in the name of science.
- How virtual reality could break America’s opioid addiction.
- Sandy Hook massacre father talks about fighting for his child’s legacy after being attacked by conspiracy theorists.
- Mysterious moving rocks in the desert stumped scientists for 70 years.
- Unseen Tasmanian Tiger photo and hair renews interest in thylacine.
- Stunning blue-eyed albino orangutan rescued from captors.
- Debunking the myth of the 19th century ‘tear catchers‘.
- Did this ancient explorer make it to the Arctic in 325BCE?
- Mapping Ireland’s mysterious ancient carvings of old women exposing their genitals.
- Image of the Day: The first true colour images of Saturn’s north pole are stunning.
Quote of the Day:
It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do the bad things.