- Time travel is mathematically possible, but don’t expect it anytime soon. I prefer to expect it yesterday.
- This blind woman has ‘second sight‘.
- DARPA wants to hack your brain to make you learn faster.
- Facebook told advertisers it can identify teens feeling ‘insecure’ and ‘worthless’.
- It’s the end of the world and we know it: scientists in many disciplines see apocalypse, soon.
- The Doctor Strange of 1867.
- Kirk Drift: how we culturally misremember the past.
- Alien director Ridley Scott says he believes there are superior beings out there.
- Virgin Galactic’s new SpaceShipTwo space plan flexes its wings in flight for the first time.
- Elon Musk says we’re only two years away from being able to nap in self-driving cars.
- The U.K. just switched on an ambitious fusion reactor – and it works.
- Claimed ‘oldest human’ dies in Indonesia ‘aged 146‘.
- Video of the Day: SpaceX’s Falcon 9 reusable rocket touches down after launching a satellite into space.
Quote of the Day:
If we care about having a meaningful world in which to lead meaningful lives then we should all try harder to reinvest our environments with the meaning that belligerent materialism has sucked out of them.