Internet forums explained, using just one short video…
- Does the afterlife exist? Better to read this book than that article, don’cha think?
- Meet the scientists searching for Jesus’ DNA. What if all that talk about the Second Coming was referring to a clone…? (said in my best Conspiracy Keanu voice)
- There were giants in the earth in those days: the tallest men in the world trace back to paleolithic mammoth hunters.
- The sounds of Stonehenge.
- Mystery as 14,000 World War II dogtags found buried in a field.
- The dark secret at the heart of artificial intelligence.
- No, Einstein did not get bad grades at school.
- Roswell conspiracy theorists say that this mystery ‘magnetic’ rock with alien carvings could finally crack the 70-year-old case.
- Group will research mysterious little people of Alaska.
- Harvard researchers are preparing to geoengineer the atmosphere.
- NASA unveiled new plans for getting humans to Mars, and hardly anyone noticed.
- Space sex is serious business.
- Hubble has spotted something huge coming out of Uranus… *ahem*
- Molecularly engineered bacteria glows when it detects landmines.
- Is your cat self-aware?
- Scientists unravel the mystery of the loose shoelace.
- Coal Museum installs solar panels to save on electricity bills.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Robert Anton Wilson