- 13,000-year-old fillings prove ancient dentistry was brutal.
- Stone ‘tools’ may not have been made by human ancestors, research finds.
- Prehistoric Native Americans farmed macaws in ‘feather factories’.
- First Nations people among those reporting UFOs in Canada in 2016.
- Mysterious ‘fairy circles’ continue to enchant scientists.
- Listen to an earthquake’s eerie ‘whale songs‘.
- A new study challenges assumptions about how memories are made.
- Melding mind and machine: how close are we?
- Hoverboard daredevil speeds over Atlantic Ocean.
- The world’s blackest material can make objects disappear.
- Meet the man bent on powering the world with tornadoes.
- Why the ‘North Pond Hermit’ hid from people for 27 years.
- From human flesh appearing in communion to a statue of Jesus that wept blood: the most polarising ‘miracles’ of the Catholic Church.
- Study finds belief in aliens and religious belief share a similar psychological motivation.
- Michelangelo’s Medici Chapel may contain hidden symbols of female anatomy.
- The worst ways to die.
- Video of the Day: This is who is taking your jobs.
Quote of the Day:
The comedy of man starts like this
Our brains are way too big for our mothers’ hips
And so Nature, she divines this alternative
We emerge half-formed and hope that whoever greets us on the other end
Is kind enough to fill us in
Father John Misty, ‘Pure Comedy‘