- Beating human heart tissue grown from spinach leaves. Popeye, is that you?
- Menstrual cycle recreated ‘in a dish’.
- Rare ‘coffin birth‘ found in Black Death medieval burial site.
- Over 7000 methane-filled bubbles ‘ready to explode’ discovered in Arctic.
- Quadriplegic man regains use of arms with brain-computer interface.
- Sci-fi plan to hang a wandering skyscraper from an asteroid orbiting the Earth is unveiled. Sci-fi being the operative word…
- Are we entering a golden age of the conspiracy theory?
- Skynet is real, but it won’t destroy us (hopefully).
- Reshaping the universe: VR landscapes explore mind-bending geometry.
- Does this video show a member of a mysterious lost Sumatran pygmy tribe?
- Heaven’s Gate 20 years later: 10 things you didn’t know.
- Alien intelligence: the extraordinary minds of octopuses and other cephalopods.
- Giant python swallows Indonesian farmer whole. For the curious: video of the body being recovered (warning: dead human body in a snake).
- Not enough nightmares for you? Spiders could theoretically eat every human on Earth in one year. And I for one welcome our new arachnid overlords.
- New population of rare tigers found in eastern Thailand.
- Flying through auroras: airline carries passengers into the Southern Lights.
Quote of the Day:
Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.