- Australian university to launch a scientific search for the Tasmanian Tiger – in Queensland. If you’ve now got a Monty Python joke in your head, you’re my kind of person.
- World’s biggest dinosaur footprint discovered in Australia’s ‘Jurassic Park’.
- There’s mysteriously large amounts of methane on Mars.
- Is Europa our best shot at finding alien life?
- Ancient rock carvings depicting masked people discovered in Egypt.
- A rare disease, or no disease at all? The mysterious affliction called PANDAS.
- 20 years ago this month, 39 UFO cult members committed suicide in California. What does the Heaven’s Gate tragedy say about American culture?
- Supersonic plasma jets high up in our atmosphere can push temperatures up to almost 10,000°C
- The history behind the long-dead space council President Trump wants to revive.
- Air Force’s mysterious X-37B space plane breaks orbital record.
- Ice-spraying balloons are the latest climate idea because we are running out climate ideas.
- Solar-powered skin for prosthetic limbs.
- Elon Musk has launched a new technology start-up to create brain electrode interfaces. Nothing to worry about, I’m sure we can trust him.
Quote of the Day:
A tiger? In Africa?!