- Astronaut who walked on the Moon tells “why I know aliens haven’t visited Earth“.
- Impact crater linked to Martian tsunamis.
- Physicists say portals link our reality to the ‘Dark Sector’.
- Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas: revisiting the backmasking panic of the 1980s.
- Jack the Ripper researchers hit roadblock in solving the mystery.
- JFK diary says Hitler “had in him the stuff of which legends are made”.
- Lost tourist says monkeys saved him during his nine days in the Amazon.
- Dogs can sniff out breast cancer from a bandage.
- One of the most basic facts about dinosaur family trees might be wrong.
- Best evidence yet that hypnotised people aren’t faking it.
- Christ’s tomb at risk of catastrophic collapse, say scientists.
- Who killed the Iceman? Clues emerge in a very cold case.
- Did humans create the Sahara Desert?
- How often do Ice Ages happen?
- British artist announces she has married a large ancient stone. He’ll be her rock.
- The art of the paranormal.
- The ayahuasca king: the man who gives jungle ‘medicine’ to lost souls.
Quote of the Day:
There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.