Fly me to the Moon!
- SpaceX will send two paying tourists around the Moon next year. (Official announcement can be found at the SpaceX website.)
- Reporter goes to the International UFO Congress to learn the truth about the Phoenix Lights.
- The (potentially) habitable worlds of TRAPPIST-1.
- Humans are surprisingly talented at navigating the world via echolocation.
- A mysterious Neolithic labyrinth has been found in Denmark.
- After 20 years of controversy, the 9000-year-old remains of Kennewick Man have finally been laid to rest.
- Study of ancient skulls suggests there may have been multiple migrations into the Americas.
- Ten first-hand descriptions of how it feels to die.
- Reviving extinct species: is it worth the cost?
- There are now only 30 miniature porpoises left in the wild.
- People in a South American desert have evolved to detoxify arsenic that laces their water supply.
- Dystopian future update: Data from internet-connected teddy bears leaked and ransomed, exposing kids’ voice messages
- Dystopian future update #2: How technocratic hyper-rationalism has birthed right-wing extremism.
- The ‘big data’ billionaire waging war on mainstream media and manipulating people using their own social network usage.
- HAARP is back in business conducting ionospheric experiments again. Thanks Trump!
- Video of the Day: New Boston Dynamics robot. That is all.
Quote of the Day:
Utopian movements produce dystopias.