We’re on an express elevator to hell…going down!
- Over the weekend witches and Christians went head to head during the casting of a spell of ‘magical resistance’ against Trump.
- Mystery over two male Black Death victims buried hand in hand.
- 93-mile-long ancient wall in Jordan puzzles archaeologists.
- Could satellites help find the tomb of Genghis Khan?
- Researchers involved in scans for secret chambers in King Tut’s tomb can’t talk about the project due to non-disclosure agreements.
- Roman roads lead to…McDonalds?
- Rise of the transhumanists.
- Most scientists “can’t replicate studies by their peers”.
- Physicists uncover geometric “theory space“.
- Five languages that could change the way you think.
- Researchers believe they will soon be able to erase specific memories from the brain.
- Does the Large Hadron Collider disprove ghosts?
- The surprisingly tricky question of whether viruses are alive.
- The search for extraterrestrial life just got a lot more interesting.
- Animated gif of the Day: Behold, the engine of life, mitosis.
Quote of the Day:
You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.
Robert A. Heinlein