You’ve got love to burn…
- Tree rings suggest an unexpected solar event occurred 7000 years ago.
- Giant lifeforms stranger than anything imagined by Lovecraft or Geiger once stalked Transylvania eating dinosaurs.
- Massive green fireball seen over the Midwest went plop into Lake Michigan.
- How to control the subjective experience of time.
- Will the theory of dark matter go the way of the luminiferous ether?
- Billionaires say they’ll end disease; evolution says otherwise.
- Six stops on the hunt for the Holy Grail.
- Stonehenge tunnel plan given backing by English Heritage and the National Trust.
- Solving the mystery of the Druze – a 2000-year-old odyssey.
- Scientists unlock secrets of oldest surviving trade map.
- Researchers find there was no data manipulation in controversial climate study.
- New species of gecko discovered with massive scales and tearaway skin.
- NASA says an astronaut threw a football 564,664 yards.
- This man has been looking for the Loch Ness Monster for 25 years.
- Amazon river catfish found to migrate a record-setting 7000 miles.
- The world’s oldest aquarium fish has died, at around 100 years of age.
Quote of the Day:
It’s better to burn out, than to fade away.